A few words on Eleuthera
“The island of Eleuthera is considered to be one of the prettiest islands in the Bahamas, with its rolling green hills, sheltered coves, breathtaking bluffs and cliffs, inland lagoons and caves, and magnificent pink sand beaches that stretch for miles. The island is over 110 miles long but little more than a mile wide in most places – in certain spots on the island you can see the deep blue Atlantic Ocean and the calmer, aquamarine Bight of Eleuthera at the same time.”
- Bahamas Out-Island Adventure
Eleuthera, located at latitude N25°, has pleasant weather virtually all year long. Summers bring southeasterly breezes which keep the island cool with temperatures generally around 90° during the day and the mid- to upper-70’s at night. Winter finds Eleuthera with winds out of the east/northeast and temps are generally in the low- to mid-70’s during the day and the 60’s at night.
- Air conditioning
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- HD satellite TV, Premium channels & wireless Internet access
- Fully equipped with all cooking utensils
- Professional grade stainless gas grill
- Wrap-around veranda and sun-deck with panoramic view of the ocean
- Minutes from Governor’s Harbour Airport, 15 minutes from Governor’s Harbour
- Two blocks from local beach
Check Availability & Request Dates
Review availability & contact us!
We will reach out to you right away via email.
$1,500 per week
Rates for less than a weeks stay are available for $240 per night.
Rates may vary depending on dates selected. A minimum stay of four nights is required.
Please contact us for a detailed quote.